Thursday

This was posted on our Facebook Page... Bad Nanny, Beware!

Hello guys,
for 2 years I had a live-in nanny who last summer eloped with some money and possibly valuables, and leaving me a farewell note. it was rather unexpected considering she had great conditions, and in fact lived in my place June-July for free while working for someone else, while supposedly waiting for my kid to come back in September. What happened later, when my daughter came back from vacation and realized she wont see this woman again, she opened up with an avalanche of stories about how she was beaten, pushed, locked up in the bathroom, insulted, intimidated, and even left downstairs with the doorman many times. the whole story is long. I am posting her photo. her name is Lidiya Stetsko, she is Ukrainian, 62 years old, and is most likely hanging out somewhere on UES in Manhattan. Please let me know if someone sees her, or just inform the kid's parents! thank you!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But everybody be wanting the older nannies!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could like your comment lol

Unknown said...

Interesting, yes lots of people want older nannies. I would suggest all Nanny families do a background check.

Unknown said...

Interesting, yes lots of people want older nannies. I would suggest all Nanny families do a background check.